Saturday, September 6, 2008

Waiting for the right time

How should I start?
And what are the words?
That is nice to be reminisced,

Every face has its own story,
Every poem full of love,
Where is my inspiration?

Light from your eyes,
Smile from your lips,
Draws thousands of questions,

May be you are…..
Lonely,
At this very moment when I am alone,

Pages of letters,
Lying in front of me,
Can’t be sent….

I crumpled it all,
And I threw it away,
Far from my sight,

Suddenly I felt regret,
I collected them back,
I could not tell how I feel,

May be if you know,
How my heart feels,
Will you accept my proposal,

Please listen,
To my appeal,
And this song that dedicated for her,

To the blowing winds,
Please convey the message,
All my thoughts which is exclusively for her,

May be there will be a time
In a beautiful day,
When I offer you my hand,
You will accept it wholeheartedly…….

No comments: