Saturday, September 6, 2008

Not Sure What Is Going ON.......

I always had my life direction very clear.....
I know what should be done, where to do it, when to do it, how to do it, to whom I should do it and the most important thing I know why..........
Lately I was totally confused....
I kept asking myself..... why????
Few factors that changed my direction lately, among those were:
Environment
Circles of friends
Support from family
Financial condition
and I guess the major one was.... I kept a distance from frequenting the surau!!!!

Let's talk about frequenting the surau....
I did not say that I did not go at all...
I just feel lazy when ever the muazzin calls the azan,
Eventhough I still go, but still deep inside my heart I feel very lazy!!!
Not like before I always frequent to go to the surau with full enthusiasm!!!

Now, after a lots and lots of stupid things I had done......
I pray to Allah to forgive me and guide me to the right path!!!
It is my fault and I am responsible..
I will never blame other individuals for it... It is ME who is wrong!!!!

Ooooo Allah, please forgive my sin and shower your mercy upon me,
if you do not, I am the lost ones!!!!

No comments: